The Boss (Torsion Flex) Pintle Plate (2 Inch And 3 Inch Shank)
- Built-In Suspension Creates Up to 90% Smoother Ride
- Shock Absorption Protects Cargo from Harsh Bumps
- Available in 2 Inch and 3 Inch Shank
About This Product
The BOSS Torsion-Flex Pintle Plate is a result of the innovative fusion of the MEGA-DUTY drop hitch and TORSION-FLEX technology. Aside from being heavy-duty, fully adjustable, and versatile, the BOSS also features rubber torsion arms. This benefit allows for only 10% of the trailer’s inertia to be transferred compared to 100% you get from other hard connection hitches!
This decreased inertia offers several unique benefits by allowing the trailer to glide instead of bounce. Benefits include:
- Increased gas mileage
- Decreased wear on tires
- Enhanced control around bumps, potholes, curves, hills, and other drivers
- Less fatigue on the trailer and its contents
- Improved safety for family, friends, and livestock!
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch. Patents protecting the GEN-Y Boss (Torsion Flex) Pintle Plate include #(s) US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
NOTE: The GEN-Y Boss (Torsion Flex) Pintle Plate is compatible with most (4-hole pattern) bolt-on pintle plate hitches on the market.
Product Features And Benefits:
- 2″ and 2.5” and 3” Receivers
- 16,000 lb, 21,000 lb, and 32,000lb Towing Capacity
- Drop/Raise Range: 5″ to 21″
- Fabricated with Heavy-Duty Steel
- Sand Blasted and Coated with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder Coat
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Torsion-Flex Cords
- Tongue Weight Scale
- Made in the USA
- Engineered with SOLIDWORKS software
- 5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts, Limited Lifetime Warranty on Rest of Components
Tow capacity is limited by lowest rated component.
Average break-in period for hitch = 500 miles.