The Boss (Torsion-Flex) 21K Drop Hitch (2.5 Inch And 3 Inch Shank)
- Built-In Suspension Creates Up to 90% Smoother Ride
- Shock Absorption Protects Cargo from Harsh Bumps
- Most Versatile on the Market
- 2.5 Inch Slot Openings on Hitch
The BOSS Torsion-Flex is the innovative fusion of the MEGA-DUTY drop hitch and TORSION-FLEX technology. The BOSS can apply to many types of customers including oilfield fleets, heavy-duty construction contractors, and government vehicles. In addition to being heavy-duty, fully adjustable, and versatile, the BOSS also contains rubber torsion arms. Therefore, only 10% of the trailer inertia transfers compared to 100% when using a hard connection hitch. The 90% smoother ride allows customers to glide instead of bounce, therefore increasing gas mileage. Since the tow vehicle and trailer track independently, customers gain greater control and safety through the reduction in sway and trailer bounce. Customers also secure greatly increased braking control because all of the weight on the tow vehicle and trailer is distributed evenly. Bumps, potholes, curves, hills, and even other drivers can be a hazard, and the BOSS keeps you under control when confronted with these conditions. Additionally, this product reduces metal fatigue caused by traditional towing that takes a toll on the trailer and its contents. Consequently, the BOSS increases quality of life and holds value, ensuring that everyone (family, friends, and livestock) arrives alive.
-5 Year Warranty on All Moving Parts
-Limited Lifetime Warranty on All Remaining Components
Please Note: It is important to be within the optimal Tongue/Pin weight specified for each model number!
- 2.5″ or 3” Receiver
- 21,000 lb Towing Capacity, 2,400 lb Tongue Weight
- Drop/Raise Range: 6″ to 21″
- Versa Ball: 2″ and 2 5/16″
- Includes Versa-Ball Mount and Pintle Lock
- Designed for 1.5″ or smaller lunette rings
- Fabricated with Heavy-Duty Steel
- Coated with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder Coat
- Heavy-Duty Rubber Torsion-Flex Cords
- Tongue Weight Scale
- Made in the USA
- Engineered with SOLIDWORKS software
All GEN-Y products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch. Patents protecting the GEN-Y BOSS (Torsion-Flex) 21K drop hitch include #(s) US9505281B1, USD773345S1, USD9868327B1
Tow capacity is limited by lowest rated component.
Average break-in period for hitch = 500 miles.