Mega-Duty 32K Drop Hitch (2.5 Inch or 3 Inch Shank)
- Available in 2.5 Inch and 3 Inch Shank
- NOTE: All 32K hitches Use 3/4 Inch Diameter Hitch pins on the stacked tube
- Up to 32,000 lbs towing capacity
- Most versatile hitch
- 2.5 Inch Slot Openings on Hitch
About This Product
The Gen Y Mega Duty 32k Drop Hitch is a fully adjustable hitch perfect for customers towing with multiple applications. The Mega Duty Hitch is designed with safety in mind and can be utilized by boaters, off-roaders, and any serious outdoorsmen. Furthermore, this hitch can be used for other applications including any bicycle rack, cargo rack, motorcycle carrier, etc.
The Mega Duty Drop Hitch stands apart from its competition due to its adjustability. You can easily adjust the height of the attachment by removing the pin and moving the ball mount to the desired height. For even greater adjustability, you can pair the Mega Duty Hitch with Gen Y’s Weight Distribution Shank. This hitch makes towing a breeze as it’s fast and easy to use, and it also ensures that the trailer is being towed as level as possible.
This hitch is designed and tested for use in the drop or rise position, providing even greater versatility. Capable of being adapted to almost any bumper style trailer and pintle style couplings, this hitch is a great option for those looking for the best way to tow!
Benefits Of The Mega Duty 32k Drop Hitch:
- Fully Adjustable
- Simple Design/Easy To Use
- Available in 2.5″ and 3” Receivers
- 32,000 lbs. Towing Capacity
- 3,500 lbs. Tongue Weight
- 32K weight capacity hitches are derated to 21K weight capacity when using the 5/8″ pinhole
- Drop/Raise Range: 6″ to 12″
- Versa Ball: 2″ and 2 5/16″
- Includes Versa-Ball Mount and Pintle Lock
- Fabricated with Heavy-Duty Steel
- Sand Blasted and Coated with a Durable Silver-Vein Powder Coat
- Made in the USA
- Designed for 1.5″ or smaller lunette rings
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
All GEN-Y HITCH products are rigorously tested and exceed the SAE-J684 Weight Testing Requirements. Never exceed the recommended capacity on any trailer tow coupling or vehicle receiver hitch. Patents protecting the GEN-Y MEGA-DUTY 10K adjustable drop hitch include #(s) USD697838S1, USD682751S1, USD683279S1, USD797008S1
Does Your Truck Have a Lift Kit?
Got a lift, no problem! Even if you have a lift kit, this hitch can still be of use! However, there are a few things to think about when towing with a lifted vehicle.
Long drop hitches (12″ or more) will put additional leverage on the vehicle receiver. Therefore, in some cases, receiver hitch manufacturers will reduce ratings by as much as 50%.
A long drop hitch will also typically create a lot more movement due to the added length and drop of the ball mount. Using the Stabilizer Kit (GH-0100) will tie the bottom of the GEN-Y adjustable drop hitch into the frame of the truck which will take the stress off of the receiver as well as keeping the bottom of the ball mount from moving, ensuring a safe towing experience.