Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2022-Up Toyota Tundra 4WD 0 To 2.25 Inch Stage 2 Suspension System W/ Tubular UCA
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 2 builds on ICON's 2.5 EXP Shock Kit with the addition of billet or tubular front upper control arms. ICON UCA's are optimized for lifted or leveled trucks, with caster adjustment built into the geometry of the arm, making it easier to dial in your truck's steering alignment. These UCA's feature ICON's proprietary Delta Joint Pro, which is fully serviceable and provides up to 90-degrees of movement to allow bind-free movement throughout suspension travel.
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics Stage 2 complete suspension system for the 2022-UP Toyota Tundra represents our entry level performance suspension system, providing improved on- and off-road performance as well as front-end lift and leveling for a proper stance and fitment of up to 35" tires. This system features the innovative new 2.5 EXP series coilover shocks and swaybar drop kit for the front of the truck along with our proven 2.0 nitrogen charged monotube shock with internal reservoir for the rear.
This Stage 2 system features the 2022-Up Toyota Tundra EXP Series front shock absorbers that combine the performance of a fully rebuildable 2.5-inch diameter premium shock absorber with the convenience and cost-benefits of re-using the Tundra’s factory coil spring and other components. EXP bridges the gap between spacer lifts and threaded bodied coilovers, providing suspension lift, custom-tuned performance and maximum travel, all in an economical package.
The included sway bar drop brackets help minimize sway bar link bind through the suspension travel range. This helps the suspension move more freely and allows for the full range of wheel travel without overstressing any OE components.
Rounding out the Stage 2 suspension system are V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks specially tailored for the 2022-Up Tundra. The 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks are a high-quality upgrade for the everyday street driver and weekend warrior looking for improved on and off-road performance. Their pairing with the ICON 2.5 EXP Series front coilovers results in balanced vehicle control from front to rear and an excellent overall driving experience for your Tundra.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Vehicle specific design for 2022-UP Toyota Tundra
- 2.5 EXP Series front shocks with internal reservoirs utilize factory coil and coil hardware
- Adjustable front ride heights from 0-2.25” of front lift over stock with the use of snap ring
- Included sway bar drop brackets reduce bind in OE sway bar links
- Allows for full wheel travel without overstressing OE components
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks provide balanced tune with coilovers and increased performance
- All ICON shock absorbers are fully rebuildable and re-tunable
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: 17x8.5" w/ 5.75” Backspace / 25mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 35" x 12.50" (Minor fender trimming and modifications may be required)
- TECH NOTE: Lift heights above 2.25” over stock require aftermarket front UCAs to maintain proper alignment
- TECH NOTE: 2022 Tundra SR5 equipped with TRD Sport packages will have lift height range of .5-2.25” over stock
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Load-leveling Rear Height Control Air Suspension. Kits for rear air equipped trucks coming soon!
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Tundras equipped with Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- TECH NOTE: Not compatible with Tundra TRD Pro
- 56516 (QTY: 2) | 22-UP TUNDRA 0-1" REAR 2.0 VS IR
- 55154 (QTY: 1) | 22-UP TUNDRA SWAY BAR DROP KIT
- 58671 (QTY: 2) | 22-UP TUNDRA FRONT EXP COILOVER
- 58461DJ (QTY: 1) | 22-UP TUNDRA TUBULAR UCA DJ KIT