07-18 Silverado Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD Fox 2.5 Front Shock Kit Pair For 3 Inch Lift Height
Coil-over shocks provide suspension damping and suspend the weight of the vehicle. The integrated coil spring can be adjusted for preload and ride height and come pre-set to level your vehicle right out of the box. Experience for yourself the incredible performance and precise control that Factory Race Series Coil-over Reservoir shocks deliver.
- Not compatible with 2007 Classic body style models (2007 Classic style compatible with 99-06 model components)
- Body: 2.5 Inch Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy body.
- Body Plating: Zinc-plated and double-clear coated for long lasting finish.
- External Reservoir: 2.5 Inch Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir.
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Spring: Application specific, adjustable 3.0 Eibach racing springs.
- Shaft: 7/8 Inch hard chrome plated steel shafts.
- Piston: 6061-T6 hard-anodized, high flow aluminum piston.
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance.
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Bearing: PTFE-lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical.
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits.
- Adjustments: Ride height preload ring.
- Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster.