11-19 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 2WD 4WD Fox 2.0 Single Front Leveling Shock
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber.
The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific valving provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- Body: 2.0 Inch Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time.
- Body Plating: Clear-anodized for a durable finish.
- Internal Reservoir: Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen.
- Components: Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Shaft: 5/8 Inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
- Piston: Race-developed high-flow piston design.
- Valving: Application specific valving to maximize performance.
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal.
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Bushings: Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation.
- Mounting: Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits.