Cognito Motorsports 19-23 Silverado Sierra 1500 Including Trailboss AT4 2WD 4WD 8-Inch Performance Lift Kit With Elka 2.0 Shocks
We have bundled everything you need in a lift kit for your Silverado/Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
The Cognito Front Lift kit is designed and engineered to offer superior ride quality and corrected CV joint angles.
The Cognito Ball Joint SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by correcting the Ball Joint angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black. Ball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings.
The Elka 2.0 shocks feature an Internal Floating Piston design and provide better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle), damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride. Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts, more stable and more predictable handling, reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking reduced rear-end bucking and lifting, and increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
Deaver Leaf Pack offers increased rear lift while improving ride quality. This leaf pack has a progressive rate that will ride better and provide 6-inches of rear lift. Get better ride quality and the added height with one product.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 8-inches of front lift and 6-inches of rear lift
- 8-inch Front Lift Components
- SM Series Ball Joint Upper Control Arms
- Elka 2.0 IFP Shocks
- 6-inch Lift Deaver Leaf Pack
- Stainless Steel extended brake lines
- Improved ball joint angle
- Maintains Adequate Droop Travel for Superior Ride Quality
- Levels vehicle front to rear
- CV Front Driveline is required on 4WD models if operating in 4WD above 20mph
- Allows for up to a 37 x 12.5-Inch Tire on a 12-inch wide wheel with 4.5-Inch Backspacing
Warning! This product requires bypassing ARC Adaptive Ride Control system (1500 Denali models).