Cognito 20-21 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 2WD 4WD 3-Inch Performance Uniball Leveling Kit With Fox 2.0 Shocks
We have bundled everything you need in a leveling kit for your Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 2WD 4WD with high quality Cognito components. There is no guesswork.
The Cognito Uniball SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function, and performance to your vehicle by correcting the uniball angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality.
The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black. FK 1.25-inch uniball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings. The Cognito Uniball SM Series Upper Control Arms provide ample droop travel that is required for optimal ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly.
Cognito Torsion Bar Keys allow for increased front ride height. Their forged construction makes them practically indestructible and they bolt in for easy installation. The Cognito 1-inch Block and U-Bolt Kit includes 1-inch tall powder coated semi-gloss black cast steel blocks and heavy-duty zinc plated U-bolts.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They are easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
Made in the USA.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 3 inches of front lift
- Cognito Block and U-Bolt Kit yields 1 inch of rear lift
- Cognito Heavy-duty 1.25 inch Uniball SM Series Control Arms
- Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Monotube front and rear shocks
- Torsion Bar Adjuster Key Kit
- Improves vehicle appearance and reduces nose-down rake
- Maintains adequate droop travel to retain ride quality
- Fits up to a 35x12.5-inch tire on a 9-inch wide wheel with 5.75-inch backspacing
- 4.5-hour DIY install time
- Made in the USA