Cognito Motorsports 19-22 Silverado Trail Boss Sierra AT4 1500 4WD 1-Inch Performance Uniball Leveling Kit With Fox Coilover 2.0 Shocks
We have bundled everything you need in a leveling kit for your Silverado Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD with high quality Cognito components.
There is no guesswork. Cognito components are engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA. The Cognito 1 inch Performance Uniball Leveling Kit includes the Cognito Uniball SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit, Fox Performance Series Coilover front shocks and Fox Performance Series Monotube rear shocks- all with hardware included.
The Cognito Uniball SM Series Upper Control Arms add style, function and performance to your vehicle by correcting the uniball angle for lifted and leveled applications and improving the allowable droop travel for a better ride quality. The control arm kit features boxed sheet metal arms that are CNC robot welded and powder coated semi-gloss black.
FK 1.25 Inch uniball joints are included as well as new crush sleeves and polyurethane bushings. The Cognito Uniball SM Series Upper Control Arms provide ample droop travel that is required for good ride quality and all suspension components to last and work properly.
The Fox 2.0 Performance Series shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your truck. The Fox 2.0 Performance Series Coilover IFP front shocks are rust resistant and have a metal impact extruded aluminum body to increase cooling capacity.
The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned, precision valving. They're easy to install and provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in even the toughest conditions.
Each Kit Features:
- Yields 1 inch lift at the front wheels
- Cognito Uniball SM Series Upper Control Arm Kit
- A Pair of Fox 2.0 Performance Series Coilover IFP Front Shocks
- A Pair of Fox 2.0 Performance Series Monotube Rear Shocks
- Improved ball joint angle
- Enhances the trucks appearance and reduces the factory nose down rake
- Maintains adequate droop travel to retain ride quality
- Allows for up to a 34 x 12-inch tire on a 9-inch wide wheel with 5.75-inch backspacing
- 2.5 hour DIY install time
- Made in The USA
Warning!-This product is not compatible with vehicles equipped with ARC Adaptive Ride Control (includes all 1500 Denali models).