BDS Suspension 20-24 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 4WD 6.5 Inch Lift Kit FOX 2.0 Shocks
Take your 2020-2024 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD 4WD to the next level by installing this 6.5-inch lift kit by BDS Suspension. For maximum ground clearance, BDS designed a No Torsion Bar Drop System where the torsion bars are mounted directly to the top of the lower a-arm eliminating the need to drop the torsion bar cross-member. Designed to improve the stance, performance, and capability this kit includes everything necessary to set your truck up right with clearance for up to 38" tires.
This kit takes advantage of BDS's tried and true high-clearance design for improved ground clearance, strength, and off-road protection while correcting suspension and steering geometry for great on-road handling characteristics. Up front, the kit utilizes torsion bar relocation brackets, high-arched 1/4-inch thick steel crossmembers along with a multipiece differential relocation brackets and heavy duty skid plates built for off-road protection. Steering geometry is corrected at the new taller ride height with CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles. These combined with the provided sway bar drops, stainless steel brake lines, supplied hardware and more provide a comprehensive front suspension lift ready for whatever you throw at it.
In the rear BDS offers replacement lift blocks and u-bolts to lift and level that stance. The lift block installs in place of the stock block and retains ride quality and load capacity. Also included, BDS supplies brake line and ABS line relocation brackets allow the use of factory brake lines. Lastly are a matching set of NX2 Nitro or FOX 2.0 Performance Series shocks.
High Clearance Crossmembers
BDS maximizes ground clearance with their heavy duty 1/4-inch thick laser cut perfect fit crossmembers. Paired with a front skid plate system that bolts together to create a rigid subframe while adding extra protection.
Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles
BDS corrects steering geometry at the new taller ride height using a pair of high-strength, CNC machined ductile cast iron steering knuckle design to work with factory tie rod ends to maintain steering angles for proper function.
Rear Lift Option
Determine if your truck was manufactured with or without top-mounted overload springs on the rear leaf springs.
FOX 2.0 Performance Series
- 2-inch Impact extruded aluminum body
- Internal floating piston (IFP) monotube design
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum mounting ends
- Massive 5/8-inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application-specific valving to maximize performance
- Long-lasting clear anodized finish
Features & Benefits
- High Clearance design w/ no torsion bar drop maximizes ground clearance
- Robust steering knuckles maintain ESC system compliance
- HD skid plate system improved off-road protection
- Multipoint differential relocation brackets to secure the front axle and improve CV angles
- Factory Protection Plus drivetrain warranty included
- Choice of NX2, FOX 2.0 or FOX 2.5 gas shocks for improved performance
Recommended Tires & Wheels
- 37 x 12.5 with 17 x 9 and 4.625 in. Backspace
- 37 x 12.5 with 18 x 9 and 4.625 in. Backspace
- 38 x 13.5 with 20 x 9 and 6.18 in. Backspace