BDS Suspension 11-19 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 4WD 4.5 Inch Lift Kit FOX 2.0 Shocks
Improve the stance, performance, and capability of your 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500 HD 4WD with a BDS 4.5-inch lift kit. For maximum ground clearance, BDS designed a No Torsion Bar Drop System where the torsion bars are mounted directly to the top of the lower a-arm eliminating the need to drop the torsion bar cross-member. This kit includes everything necessary to set your truck up right with clearance for up to 35" tires.
This kit takes advantage of BDS's tried and true high-clearance design for improved ground clearance, strength, and off-road protection while correcting suspension and steering geometry for great on-road handling characteristics. Up front, the kit utilizes torsion bar relocation brackets, high-arched 1/4-inch thick steel crossmembers along with a multipiece differential relocation brackets and heavy duty skid plates built for off-road protection. Steering geometry is corrected at the new taller ride height with CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles. These combined with the provided sway bar links, bump stop extensions, stainless steel brake lines, CV spacers, supplied hardware and more provide a comprehensive front suspension lift ready for whatever you throw at it.
In the rear BDS offers replacement lift blocks to lift and level that stance. The lift block installs in place of the stock block and retains ride quality and load capacity. Also for the rear is a u-bolt flip kit for max clearance and precision tuned NX2 Nitro or FOX 2.0 Performance Series shocks.
High Clearance Crossmembers
BDS maximizes ground clearance with their heavy duty 1/4-inch thick laser cut perfect fit crossmembers. Paired with a front skid plate system that bolts together to create a rigid subframe while adding extra protection.
Heavy Duty Steering Knuckles
BDS corrects steering geometry at the new taller ride height using a pair of high-strength, CNC machined ductile cast iron steering knuckle design to work with factory tie rod ends to maintain steering angles for proper function.
FOX 2.0 Performance Series
- 2-inch Impact extruded aluminum body
- Internal floating piston (IFP) monotube design
- CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum mounting ends
- Massive 5/8-inch hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application-specific valving to maximize performance
- Long-lasting clear anodized finish
Features & Benefits
- High Clearance design w/ no torsion bar drop maximizes ground clearance
- Robust steering knuckles maintain ESC system compliance
- HD skid plate system improved off-road protection
- Multipoint differential relocation brackets to secure the front axle and improve CV angles
- Factory Protection Plus drivetrain warranty included
- Choice of NX2 or FOX 2.0 gas shocks for improved performance
Recommended Tires & Wheels
- 35 x 12.5 with 17 x 8 and 4.625 in. Backspace
- 35 x 12.5 with 18 x 9 and 4.625 in. Backspace
- 35 x 12.5 with 20 x 9 and 6 in. Backspace